Like Me on Facebook

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning Elmlea Farm Store

Spring Cleaning has started in the store!

I am hopeful to have the store back to it's regular hours soon!  With the constant snow we have been closed except for anyone who has made an appointment to drop by.   The number to reach us is 
705-778-2070.  

While getting things ready I thought I would show case something I didn't make along with some of my yarns .  We do care a few items by other local artisans.  Here are a few silk scarves we have, they come in two lengths.  Aren't the colours beautiful?  
Silk Scarves


While admiring these scarves, I realized I have yarns that a very similar!  We tend to think of knitting as a "winter" hobby, but don't forget how often we grab for a light sweater or shawl in the spring and summer!  These yarns and colours would make lovely shawls or sweaters.  And remember you can mix your yarn, not only mixing Alpaca with a blend but also mix your colours for more versatility. A solid with just a bit of colour spices everything up, without going over board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment here