Like Me on Facebook

Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Yarns, and Rovings and Batts Oh My!

Another lovely day!  The animals are out and about playing in the sun.  Only 3 more goats to shear, then on to sheep and finally Alpacas and Llamas!

Hand Painted Yarn
Today's sun makes a person wish for flowers!  Still no flowers but I do have beautiful colours in yarn!  I will have yarns, roving and batts with me in Maynooth tomorrow for those of you who want to create your own! And for those of you who are looking to purchase something already made I will have hand crafted hats,shawls, scarves both knit and silk and of course I will have socks and insoles.  Any of these items would be a nice Easter gift, especially with some of the colours!

Mohair blended yarn

Alpaca Yarn

Hand dyed Yarn

I will be in Maynooth tomorrow, Saturday April 12, 2014 at the Community Center from 10-4. I do not have debit at this time but remember I take Visa and Mastercard which makes things so much easier! 

Also the store will reopen on May 1, 2014!  That is exciting news!  So it will be back to Thursday thru Sunday 10-5!  Really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment here